So Britian is Basically Falling Apart

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
First Brexit
Then Prince Andrew the pedo gets busted in old pics with Epstein, and steps down
Then Boris Johnson gets elected (cementing Brexit for good)
Now Harry and Meghan want to leave the royal family (kind of a big deal)

Anyone else kind of excited to see this? I like seeing elitists implode, and to live a life of royalty off of taxpayer money is an absurd idea to me. Glad it's not going well for them anymore.

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
Good and fucking good.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
I'm sorry but idiot. You are under a microscope your whole life. No fucking thanks. Blood royals have an excuse they didn't have a choice, but her being from Hollywood should have known better.
Exactly - you pay the cost to be the boss

Good luck princess

OP
N20GT

N20GT

Reaction score
The last one is hilarious to me... Did she expect this to be like being a Disney Princess?
Seriously...you get to spend tens of millions a year on a lavish lifestyle, and don't need to work. You really want all those benefits and no drawbacks whatsoever....K

OP
N20GT

N20GT

Reaction score
It blows my mind why anyone gives a shit about the "royal" family. People go nuts over these "royal" weddings and babies and its the weirdest thing to me!
Seriously...if I lived in Britain I'd have probably stood up against the royal family LONG before I stood up against being part of the EU. At least being an EU member has some benefits associated with it

OP
N20GT

N20GT

Reaction score
I watched The Crown. Being part of the royal family looking fucking miserable.
I can't imagine it's that bad. Queen is a bitch, you have to go to all kinds of engagements and put on a smile, I'm sure the family is a bunch of snobs, buttttt given how much money they're given, that's a small price to pay

Harry and Meghan just spent 6 weeks in a $13m house in Canada as a vacation...i saw that as I was reading british taxpayer rants lol

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
The whole prince running off thing is like the ending of a RoCo.

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Meghan Markle when she was on Suits would get it. They’re trying to be financially independent by starting a charity. How typical.

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score
I read an article that said they would basically only be reducing the money they draw by like 5%. Hardly a big deal. Unless they are planning to become 100% financially independent at some point?

Mr_Roboto

Donating Member
Reaction score
5%? Fuck I dunno how many people would kill to get that 5%. 5% of a fuck ton is still a hell of a lot. :rofl:

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score
Yes, I'm betting it is a lot of coin.

But that means they are still drawing 95% of the ridiculous amount they were drawing. So seems people read and assume they are walking away from everything cold turkey. And even if they did that, do you think those funds would work their way back to the people or programs that could do a lot of good with that money? Ya right! haha

Mr_Roboto

Donating Member
Reaction score
royalty gonna royal my man. :rofl:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom