So an anti gun protest happened 2 blocks from my house = fail

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
4 anti gun protesters showed up and around 75 pro gun protesters was a big fail for the anti gun side today, the shop owner at south land firearms said he sold more guns than Black Friday today, only one crappy picture sorry guys cops had the road on lock down so I couldn't get a good shot, the 3 signs on the far side of the street are the protesters the other people over there were pro gun just asking them to explain there position on guns, the mayor of coal city even came and bought a case of .223 while I was in the shop

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good to see a peaceful protest and hopefully some meaningful conversation came out of it convincing the anti's to put down their signs and go home.

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
Good to see a peaceful protest and hopefully some meaningful conversation came out of it convincing the anti's to put down their signs and go home.
Na they refused to talk to anybody a pointless protest wave an anti gun sign and say nothing, there were probably 15 Gadsden flags waving on my side of the street it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside lol, also probably 50 people carrying and nothing happened, pay attention to a proper protest black lives matter

stock-t-bird

HVAC/R PARTS EQUIPMENT
Donating Member
Reaction score
ALL protests are stupid,with no positive results..just a waste of people's time & Village/City $$$
carry on

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
Well I guess so then, no fucks given I see nothing racist about the flag

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
Well I guess so then, no fucks given I see nothing racist about the flag
Because there ISN'T anything racist about the flag. People just need more things to bitching about and try to ruin.

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
I saw quite a few thin blue line t shirts and hats as well those are probably racist now too

SleeperLS

Desert Racer
Donating Member
Reaction score
I am pretty sure some BLM speech went something along those lines. How cops are modern day slavers or some dumb crap.

bikrboy128

Some say.....
Reaction score
the gun shop owner should thank those anti-gun turds for the free advertising/subsequent sales.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
People wonder why they say "piss off a liberal buy a gun."

Wonder why the lack of media coverage. Then again when the people in your protest can fit into a Civic you may need to regroup and it may be a non-event.

Reaction score
I knew 3 of the people there supporting guns. Those anti gun idiots showed up to rinks in Lockport as well.

Someone should've brought a sign saying spoons made me fat

frosty23_45

Broke Dodge owner
Reaction score
Lol, was wondering how this was gonna turn out. Heard about the protest being planned on FB. Was at work when they were gonna be there. I'm only a few blocks over.

DOC-Z

A person should NOT believe in an "ISM"
Reaction score
Typical! The new gun store in McHenry IL. decided to raffle off an AR-15 to benefit the victims of the Miami Club Massacre. As soon as I heard about it, I went over and they were SOLD OUT! Apparently, they really didn't advertise it much because some gun hater posted it all over facebook. Within a day, the tickets were all sold. Gotta love free advertising!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom