• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

So a few days ago I'm doing some filing...

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
... and come across my ACT scores. I didn't do great in highschool. I just didn't care. I wouldn't do my homework, wouldn't study for tests... It was all just profoundly boring to me and as soon as I had trouble in one class, I'd call the whole semester a wash and just start sucking. Because of that, I was surprised to get a 25 on the ACT. It would have been higher buy I got a 22 on the math portion because I never caught on to algebra past the 3rd quarter. I actually did worse on the pre-algebra portion than on the geometry/ trig portion because at least you can do that stuff the wrong way and still get the right answer.

Anyhow, I'm all braggadocios about how I got a 25 as if this was some major accomplishment 8 years ago and she proceeds to pull out my highschool transcript from the same folder. Then she points to the class ranking. I was number 43... out of 43 people.

This will make a great addition to my memoirs! :tear: :jollygood:

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
:rofl:

i think i got a 24? my good buddy got like a 32 or something like that. forget what the scale goes to.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
I got 31 twice. Damn public highschool.

Primalzer

Reaction score
It goes to 36 I believe, I was not a consistent test taker....I got 23 twice, both times I completely swapped scores....I got a 30 on one of the math portions, but the next time got a 19, go figure.

Primalzer

Reaction score
I think you got 11 for signing your name or something

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
I think I got something like a 27-28 actually. I was a decent test taker. I just never did homework. I'll have to see if my mom kept all that stuff. I'm sure she did.

Gypsy

Reaction score
:rofl:

I don't think I ever took it... I did home school. :dunno:

Gypsy

Reaction score
I taught myself. So no, I would never hit me. ;)

Gypsy

Reaction score
I was raised by wolves, somewhat like in The Jungle Book. All very unusual.

Theautoguy

Reaction score
My wife and I found ours years ago while moving, she got something like a 27 and I got a 28...she was pissed! She went to the good High School in the area and took all of the "prep" courses, graduated early and had her BS by 21. I went a normal HS and took base classes; plus I woke up late for the test and showed up with 5 minutes to spare, unshowered, no socks and w/o a pencil!

Tests are a joke. I passed my GMAT first try without studying. The LSAT on the other hand is all sorts of F'D up!

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
Super Moderator
Reaction score
27.... no studying, pretty sure I was :420: for the test too. :ugh:
Sometimes I wish I actually gave a fuck about school

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
Donating Member
Reaction score
standardized testing is bullshit. i got a 16 and a 17 all the while getting on the honor roll throughout junior year ( amongst other years ).
they tell you junior year is the most important year in terms of what colleges look at.

blow me

SinisterSHO

Tame Racing Driver
Reaction score
My wife and I found ours years ago while moving, she got something like a 27 and I got a 28...she was pissed! She went to the good High School in the area and took all of the "prep" courses, graduated early and had her BS by 21. I went a normal HS and took base classes; plus I woke up late for the test and showed up with 5 minutes to spare, unshowered, no socks and w/o a pencil!

Tests are a joke. I passed my GMAT first try without studying. The LSAT on the other hand is all sorts of F'D up!
So.. you went to Harlem?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom