So a few days ago I'm doing some filing...

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
... and come across my ACT scores. I didn't do great in highschool. I just didn't care. I wouldn't do my homework, wouldn't study for tests... It was all just profoundly boring to me and as soon as I had trouble in one class, I'd call the whole semester a wash and just start sucking. Because of that, I was surprised to get a 25 on the ACT. It would have been higher buy I got a 22 on the math portion because I never caught on to algebra past the 3rd quarter. I actually did worse on the pre-algebra portion than on the geometry/ trig portion because at least you can do that stuff the wrong way and still get the right answer.

Anyhow, I'm all braggadocios about how I got a 25 as if this was some major accomplishment 8 years ago and she proceeds to pull out my highschool transcript from the same folder. Then she points to the class ranking. I was number 43... out of 43 people.

This will make a great addition to my memoirs! :tear: :jollygood:

Theautoguy

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2007
Machesney Park, IL
My wife and I found ours years ago while moving, she got something like a 27 and I got a 28...she was pissed! She went to the good High School in the area and took all of the "prep" courses, graduated early and had her BS by 21. I went a normal HS and took base classes; plus I woke up late for the test and showed up with 5 minutes to spare, unshowered, no socks and w/o a pencil!

Tests are a joke. I passed my GMAT first try without studying. The LSAT on the other hand is all sorts of F'D up!

SinisterSHO

Tame Racing Driver
Jul 20, 2007
My wife and I found ours years ago while moving, she got something like a 27 and I got a 28...she was pissed! She went to the good High School in the area and took all of the "prep" courses, graduated early and had her BS by 21. I went a normal HS and took base classes; plus I woke up late for the test and showed up with 5 minutes to spare, unshowered, no socks and w/o a pencil!

Tests are a joke. I passed my GMAT first try without studying. The LSAT on the other hand is all sorts of F'D up!

So.. you went to Harlem?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info