Snowmobiling Season 2020/2021

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
0221211526_HDR.jpg

saw this unicorn out in the wild last weekend also... fucking neat to see. i remember seeing them at the grayslake snowmobile show when they were going to be "the thing"

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Sounds like the snowmobile season is winding down. Trails are still OK in the woods and away from towns but getting there is the issue. Road trails are bare and trails in heavy traffic areas or spots that get hit by the sun all day are down to dirt.

I'm thinking the Northwoods closes after this weekend.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I mean it depends on where you are talking about... Northern IL had probably the longest season in over a decade. Southern and Central Wisconsin had a decent season probably best in a few years. Northwoods id say below average. Id call it slightly short at least in Oneida and Vilas County. Where Vilas opened after New Years and Oneida a few weeks after. Trails typically do not last till the end of the month in the Northwoods. We usually get another week from this point on if we are lucky. Hell even the Keweenaw didn't get the dumping's of snow all day everyday like they usually get. Id say they only got a few weeks of lake effect. The snow belt was just 300 miles to the south this season.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info