Snowmobiling Season 2020/2021

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
You wanna ride with a panda this year bro?
giphy.gif

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I put some miles on in Central Wisconsin over the weekend at the neighbors farm. Trails were not bad. Seemed like low traffic and we ran into the groomers a bunch. They usually do not have a full season in that area ever so my guess the clubs out putting hours in the equipment so they can get money from the state. Some areas in the local club were groomed 3 or 4 drags wide like the groomer never stopped the entire weekend.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Cold as fuck but good weekend riding in Rhinelander area over the long weekend. Put on just over 300 miles. Id call it fair to good. Need more snow to make it excellent but the best conditions of the year so far. :rofl: North of Rhinelander had heavy traffic and snirt in spots but south was amazing. Sleds were not happy but they started Monday morning at -30* (y)

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
anyone want an exciter 570, for $750?
were done with it. runs, but somethings fucky. it either has no power or it dies after like 15 minutes of running and a bear to restart.

maybe a part out too, as its in pretty nice shape.

Did you go through the carb? Set the air screw to factory setting on hood as well as idle? If it has compression not sure what could be wrong if the carb is OK. Those are rock solid sleds.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Another weekend in RHI. Rode 200+ miles with some friends on Friday. Trails really really nice around Iron River Michigan. Crandon absolutely horrible. Next day rode with the snowmobile club. Good turnout 20+ sleds but they should have called it a bar crawl, we only put on about 50 miles. :angrys00ls:

Trails in the Northwoods will survive this warmup but now is the time to ride all you can. Good news is looks like some snow is coming with the warm air.

Reactions: BeerOrGasoline

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
@ BeerOrGasoline BeerOrGasoline

Did you get out on the river over the weekend? Looks like its done for the season as of now. Very slushy by me on the lower. Saw two sleds blast by yesterday evening and it looked like they were waverunners all the water behind them. Interesting I didnt see them come back the other way lol. Took the scoot on my bay and it bogged down into the slush. Had to get off packed snow to get traction back to shore. Im sure its wide open under 14 now and no way to cross besides open water.

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Mar 15, 2009
New Lenox, IL
@ BeerOrGasoline BeerOrGasoline

Did you get out on the river over the weekend? Looks like its done for the season as of now. Very slushy by me on the lower. Saw two sleds blast by yesterday evening and it looked like they were waverunners all the water behind them. Interesting I didnt see them come back the other way lol. Took the scoot on my bay and it bogged down into the slush. Had to get off packed snow to get traction back to shore. Im sure its wide open under 14 now and no way to cross besides open water.

I did not, ended up being a shitshow this weekend with ice damming.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info