• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

snowing

S

shadownight

it just started to snow hard over here by Cicero any were else?

ulises

dole21

Reaction score
Its just flurrying here down south of Joliet. Its been doing it all morning but not accumulating thank goodness.

dsk727

Reaction score
was like a friggin blizzard driving into work this morning. Very hard to see more then one car length in front of you and everyone was driving very slow. and yes it is snowing here in bedford park.

Denise :)

S

shadownight

its cold and a little windy here also going to start to put on 2 pair of shirts and pants cold. or I could call my sweety to come and warm me up :rolleyes: lol

ulises :p

syP

Not Banned
Reaction score
here at wheaton... man my RSA's suck in this weather... maybe its b/c i have 20% tread...... :p i do a 90 degree 4 mile/hour turn from a stop and i lose all traction. I dont like that.

horist

Geek
Reaction score
was snowing in wauconda when I left for work this morning... glad it's nothing big :) My Blizzak's won't be mounted till the end of the week heh

BLK00GTP

Reaction score
Snowing here in Schaumburg! The FWI is giving the SC some very nice 25 degree cold air!!! To bad im taking it off tonight cause i dont feel like sucking up slushy snow and other crap

12secGTP

Reaction score
snow is white SH*T.... hate it. It is only good for 2 things: skiing and writing your name in ;) :ph34r:

S

shadownight

Originally posted by 12secGTP@Nov 24 2003, 11:52 AM
snow is white SH*T.... hate it. It is only good for 2 things: skiing and writing your name in ;) :ph34r:
so true :D

ulises

syP

Not Banned
Reaction score
I have a gutted air box with the cut out circle hole in the side, which i made by myself, Should I plug up the hole or something? Do you think it will matter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom