Most successful drug addict story EVER

Wanda sucks but I can look past it. End of last episode was
Anthony Anderson Abc GIF by HULU

Reactions: IDAFC21

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
All hints say Wanda won't be able to resist and will be back on the rock soon. Wonda didn't want to be back, Franklin told him to leave, Wonda said she was having a hard time being around it, and so on. I wouldn't be surprised if the group of dealers get her hooked on it again to get back at Leon.

But no matter how it happens, Leon is gonna go on a killing spree over it.

Reactions: IDAFC21

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Wanda sucks. This also means she wont die.

According to Deadline, a Snowfall spinoff is in development, with Gail Bean set to reprise her role as Wanda from the main series. There are not any other official details yet, as Deadline could not get anyone to comment for their story.

Per the report, "the spinoff is a continuation of the original story set in 1990s Los Angeles as South Central transitions out of the crack era into the gangster rap business, with areas heavily infested by gangs led by the Bloods and Crips. Wanda would serve as the connective tissue between the original show and the offshoot, which is expected to introduce other main characters." There's no word yet on whether Snowfall cast members might make the trip over to the spinoff.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info