TV Snowfall (FX)

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I enjoyed this season. It sure is setting up a very different Franklin than we have seen so far. I hope they don't turn him into some thug. I liked that he was calm, collected, and thought about things.

I am glad it got a 3rd season. I hope it goes for many more. Even if the rotate all the characters out and new ones in. Because I am sure throughout that whole CIA operation there were enough people to base characters on.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Well, he shot one of his best friends. yes I know he didn't think he was going to kill him but still shows cracks in his judgment. His time in jail is rough and he followed Leon's advice and beat down someone. He was a blubbering baby when he saw his mom and got arrested. Then when he sees his mom and dad in jail he gets all hard yelling at them. Then he threatened Ray Ray's family. When he got out he told Reid that speech at the end. I think some of it was aimed at Reid. I think some of it is a change in his personality. Changing "how he was made" by his mother and uncle talked about. The next phase in his life might be how people outside his family "Make him" into something else.

I get he made the threats to Ray Ray to keep him off his back and some of that stuff. It just seems to me that we may be seeing a different Franklin that the kid we saw in season 1 & 2. That's all.

Whatever they do, I am excited to see it. And remember, the episode before he figured out that Lucia sold him out too. So I can't imagine he is going to let that slide.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Well, he shot one of his best friends. yes I know he didn't think he was going to kill him but still shows cracks in his judgment.

he was doing it at an attempt to save his friend from ruining his life, and it backfired...i dunno that that will lead him down the path of a thug...the intention was for good but it went way south.

His time in jail is rough and he followed Leon's advice and beat down someone.

thats the advice anyone gets in jail. hard up and survive. plus, that dude took his shoes.

He was a blubbering baby when he saw his mom and got arrested. Then when he sees his mom and dad in jail he gets all hard yelling at them.

B/c he was willing to give everything up for her. Then when hes in jail and his parents come in crying and looking weak, that reflects bad on him b/c then it gives everyone inside an opening to go at him with.

Then he threatened Ray Ray's family.

do what you gotta do to survive in the clink.

When he got out he told Reid that speech at the end. I think some of it was aimed at Reid. I think some of it is a change in his personality. Changing "how he was made" by his mother and uncle talked about. The next phase in his life might be how people outside his family "Make him" into something else.

for whatever reason, i was expecting reid to get offed....i have absolutely no idea why but the scene felt way tense.

Whatever they do, I am excited to see it. And remember, the episode before he figured out that Lucia sold him out too. So I can't imagine he is going to let that slide.

Lucia needs to get killed, if she even shows back up in s3. the hispanic dea agent needs to go too, she sucks. season 3 should be hot fire.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I get what he did in jail to "survive". But I think these things are all going to shape in into something he hasn't been. I think he really would have Ray Ray's family killed. Look at him when he walked into jail. Worried, huddled in the corner with no shoes. Then by the time he leaves he is strutting around like he was the baddest thing on the block. I think there is some personality trait changes coming. The fact you thought Reid was gonna be dead shows you kind of agree with me. Even is just subconsciously. lol

Franklin knows Reid is connected big time. He has to assume others know who he is. As they don't know Reid is kind of on his own at the moment. No direct supervisor. Franklin even comments that he guesses him and his crew are now working with Reid.

It will be interesting is Franklin finds out the DEA agent is working with Reid.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info