Snow blower won't start - suggestions?

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
Saw this on Facebook today.

8f666c34e4668d9347336f6db2657552.jpg

This guy is prolly making 100 for coming to you and takes 20 min and 80% just carb cleaning

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
Jeff

let me know if you have any electric start blowers. My mom still needs one. I have stuff to trade :pedobear:

all the little toros that were electric start took a crap. they still work, but the electric start function doesnt work... and not worth buying a replacment starter.

i do have a 2 stage ariens ST270 thats all functional. i can freshen here up with a carb cleaning, plug and auger adjustment if you were interested.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
:iough:

Ok so..... speaking of kill switch, I guess this thing DOES have a kill switch. Found a small rectangle hole in the cover next to the primer deal that had a switch behind it...

So I folded over a zip tie and shoved it into the switch, and wouldn't you know it... the damn thing started right up.

I also found that the carb has a drain button on the bottom of it. Just push in the little button and out pours the fuel in the fuel bowl. Ain't that convenient???? :s00ls:

Filled her up with some fresh gas and she's sitting anxiously in the 3rd car garage waiting for the white stuff to get here! :D

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
:iough:

Ok so..... speaking of kill switch, I guess this thing DOES have a kill switch. Found a small rectangle hole in the cover next to the primer deal that had a switch behind it...

So I folded over a zip tie and shoved it into the switch, and wouldn't you know it... the damn thing started right up.

I also found that the carb has a drain button on the bottom of it. Just push in the little button and out pours the fuel in the fuel bowl. Ain't that convenient???? :s00ls:

Filled her up with some fresh gas and she's sitting anxiously in the 3rd car garage waiting for the white stuff to get here! :D

James is pretty smart :rofl:

This is in the BRAAAP section :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info