Snap on Solus Edge 16.4

Selling my limited edition solus edge purchased summer of 2016. I've taken very good care of this tool.
Currently on the 16.4 firmware with domestic, euro and asian.

This is not your run of the mill AutoZone scanner and has FULL bi directional control of pretty much any and every system on your vehicle and will do expert adaptation on European vehicles.

Includes scanner, snap on carry case, charger, manual, CD Rom software, and a handful of domestic obd1 adapters. I will also include the original receipt purchased in my name.

If you have any questions about functionality or it's abilities, shoot me a pm or email at [email protected]

I paid 4000$ for the tool, and another 1000$+ in updates and adapters. But have since upgraded to the Verus Edge due to having an oscilloscope and pass thru ability
Asking 1750$ plus 3% paypal fees.
Willing to split the cost of covering shipping insurance of full value of purchase.

hellraiser319

Hellraising since 1986
May 17, 2010
West Bend, WI
I've always been interested in getting one of these, the price tag is always out of my range though....but it would be nice for work on those random cars that you need something better than a $2-300 tool to read. How much are the updates typically?

If I were to commit, it wouldn't be until tax season provided I have a good winter at work... I'm just dreaming at the moment :hsughwiggle:

davesgtp

Nov 2, 2017
i paid 750 for the last update. and yes its extremely helpful especially on european cars!
also its automated abs brake bleed function for gm is a big time saver.

btw, i met up with a guy last weekend and sold it for 1500.
ill let you know if i ever decide to sell my verus edge though.

Thread Info

• davesgtp
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list