• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

SN-95 guys.... Fall In.

IMPORTSLAYER

Regular
Mar 10, 2006
WhtSuperStang said:

My Brother-inlaw does all the photography for Hans & Chris's ride at all of the events. His shots of the car are what you see on DSS websight as well as most of the photos seen here of that car. He has a pimped out camera and im sure i could recruite him for a good photo session somewhere. That would be some pimp shiznit. He really knows his stuff when it comes to photo work. :biggthump

Maniak

TCG Elite Member
Apr 17, 2006
Highland Park, IL
IMPORTSLAYER said:
My Brother-inlaw does all the photography for Hans & Chris's ride at all of the events. His shots of the car are what you see on DSS websight as well as most of the photos seen here of that car. He has a pimped out camera and im sure i could recruite him for a good photo session somewhere. That would be some pimp shiznit. He really knows his stuff when it comes to photo work. :biggthump

now that would be sweet!!! do you think he could get individual shots as well?

IMPORTSLAYER

Regular
Mar 10, 2006
maniak said:
now that would be sweet!!! do you think he could get individual shots as well?

Im sure he would be down for that. How does Sat July 21 sound ??? Just a thought. Because I know alot of people are out of town around the 4th. We really need to find a good spot to do the shoot. The best time of day to do a quality shoot like this is early morning or early evening so the sun hits the cars at the right angle to show the most detail and all the lines and shape on the cars really stand out with this type of light. I know that the Shed Acquarium is a great spot to do a shoot in the am because you will have the sun facing the cars and the city. This is somewhere we could line em up as well as do individual shots. You wont ever be run out as long as you pay the meters in the used area. Just some ideas . We neeed more ideas. HELP !!!

Maniak

TCG Elite Member
Apr 17, 2006
Highland Park, IL
IMPORTSLAYER said:
Im sure he would be down for that. How does Sat July 21 sound ??? Just a thought. Because I know alot of people are out of town around the 4th. We really need to find a good spot to do the shoot. The best time of day to do a quality shoot like this is early morning or early evening so the sun hits the cars at the right angle to show the most detail and all the lines and shape on the cars really stand out with this type of light. I know that the Shed Acquarium is a great spot to do a shoot in the am because you will have the sun facing the cars and the city. This is somewhere we could line em up as well as do individual shots. You wont ever be run out as long as you pay the meters in the used area. Just some ideas . We neeed more ideas. HELP !!!

i think evening would work best. at least for me this would be best.

i'll keep researching for spots, we got time.

IMPORTSLAYER

Regular
Mar 10, 2006
maniak said:
i think evening would work best. at least for me this would be best.

i'll keep researching for spots, we got time.

I think evening would probably be best for everyone. Who wants to get up early as hell on a Sat morn ??? We do have some time to think about where, but I think we should try to nail down a date A.S.A.P. so we can give everyone with a SN-95 a chance to take part. You know how it goes ,people are already making summer plans.

Maniak

TCG Elite Member
Apr 17, 2006
Highland Park, IL
IMPORTSLAYER said:
I think evening would probably be best for everyone. Who wants to get up early as hell on a Sat morn ??? We do have some time to think about where, but I think we should try to nail down a date A.S.A.P. so we can give everyone with a SN-95 a chance to take part. You know how it goes ,people are already making summer plans.

i'll be up on a saturday morning.....for work :lmao:

i hear ya. we should try and nail a date and place pretty soon. ive got nothing really goin on. i'll be around basically all summer.

if anyone has good ideas as to where to do this post it up!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info