Small Garage Photoshoot at a Bank

WhiteDevil

Armed
Jan 5, 2008
you would be incorrect

Whom, I? Hardly.

Its one of the most impractical cars next to the RX-7 and the corvette.

The 350Z might give you speed AND but the evo will get you thru winter.

Hell I used to dog on em in the mino all the time, gotta love the look on their face when they get owned by a hillbillies cadillac.

You cant have your cake and eat it to, you know.

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
^^^ I'm not a coupe person myself, but the 350, Rx7 and vette all have their uses, how can you come onto a car site and call any "regular" car impractical....

maybe a 100k+ car is impracticable, but RWD is do-able in winter remember front wheel drive has only bee popular for like 30 years, RWD has been used in winter for a lot lnoger..... learn to drive and your fine no matter which wheels get the power

Last edited:

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
i didnt buy the car for speed tho...i bought it for looks, rwd, manual, great engine...all around fun car...so what if i cant drive it in the winter? the evo wasnt exactly the safest car on the road during a snow storm either...ill just pick up a 500 dollar honda once it gets bad enough :dunno: different strokes

WhiteDevil

Armed
Jan 5, 2008
^^^ I'm not a coupe person myself, but the 350, Rx7 and vette all have their uses, how can you come onto a car site and call any "regular" car impractical....

maybe a 100k+ car is impracticable, but RWD is do-able in winter remember front wheel drive has only bee popular for like 30 years, RWD has been used in winter for a lot lnoger..... learn to drive and your fine no matter which wheels get the power

They are not regular cars, they are sports/exotics, they serve really only 1 purpose and that is speed.

I know RWD is do-able in winter, I ran my drag radials in winter on a empty <3k pound rwd car. I do know how to drive, ask Ryan.

A regular car is a civic/malibu/slobalt/neon/ect.

Mook, as long as it aint a cobalt, its all good.

Im just simply stating that there are ALOT more cars out there that are better then a 350Z. The only thing I do like about the 350Z is the exhaust but then again I like the exact same exhaust on the QX45 or the murano. Different strokes is right, thats what keeps the hobby going.

02gt, dont you have a coupe? it doesnt have posts right?

Jizzums

sweetest bitch
Nov 12, 2007
Warrenville
Real Name
Jamie
Whom, I? Hardly.

Its one of the most impractical cars next to the RX-7 and the corvette.

The 350Z might give you speed AND but the evo will get you thru winter.

Hell I used to dog on em in the mino all the time, gotta love the look on their face when they get owned by a hillbillies cadillac.

You cant have your cake and eat it to, you know.

I stated the 350z > evo was just my opinion.

I've always disliked evos, ALWAYS. So i was pretty excited to see Mook get rid of his.

I chose not to drive my Rx7 in the winter, simply because of the tires, and not having enough cash just to go out an buy some new ones.
However, I did drive it once in a storm, and came out alive.

SO if you would like to claim that our cars are impractical..then thats just your opinion as well :bigthumb:

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Im just simply stating that there are ALOT more cars out there that are better then a 350Z. The only thing I do like about the 350Z is the exhaust but then again I like the exact same exhaust on the QX45 or the murano. Different strokes is right, thats what keeps the hobby going.

The QX45 has a V8, it sounds nothing like a 350Z, the same can be said about a Murano, it has the same motor, but a completely different exhaust system.

Thread Info