(Small) Enclosed Trailer Talk

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I called just to see if they could surprise me with some decent financing rates, as expected they can't. I'm not looking to spend $4500+ cash while saving for a house and bending over for taxes

Financing is 5.99% x 24
wait, quit being a n20gtstein here math boy,

loan cost would be 165 whole fucking dollars across two years on $2600. fuck it.

it's not a 60k truck loan.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
4 person SxS trailer for 1-2 motorcycles
All aluminum expensive trailer

Trying to keep this cheap, lol. And I agree they don't have much reason to bother with a loan that small

you were the one buying a trailer for a few times a year at most when your buddy lets you borrow one kingstacks

i was just trying to help you make wise financial decisions.

• Haha
Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I would like to reserve this the last week in May. Please send me a quote. Thanks!
*If* I buy one I'd be at Putnam with it 5/23 and 5/24. Not sure if that'd be an issue

I might use that first track day as a chance to haul the truck in the bed and see how much of a pain in the ass it is loading & unloading by myself and fitting the ramps, genny, stands etc in there as well. I can put a lot in the back seat so it probably wouldn't be bad with just me.

Only after I accidentally drop it off the ramp and cause $1k in damage will I be willing to spend $3k on a trailer. Logic amirite

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info