(Small) Enclosed Trailer Talk

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Who here has an enclosed trailer? If you do, what do you have, and (if you don't mind saying) what did you pay? May be picking up a trailer this spring for the track season. It'll only haul 1-2 motorcycles, doesn't need to be very big.

Looking at something like this. I've never towed a single axle trailer, how much do these things bounce around?

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
As long as long dick Deezuz is gonna store it. Get something bigger and double axle. You'll use it.
I have a feeling i'll be going to at least half my track days alone, and 7x12 or bigger is major overkill for a single bike. Plus...I'm cheap. Don't want to spend money around tax time, and don't want to spend money while saving for a house.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Bub

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
We stand quads up on end
Trailer would probably need to be 7' tall to do that, for example a braaptor 700 is like 73" long

For the hell of it I looked up what size enclosed trailer you need to fit a SxS. Looks like 7 x 14 with a 7' roof, damn

I can't believe Yaj Yak Yaj Yak's radar has not gone off yet and drawn him in to this thread

Reactions: DEEZUZ

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I would be worried about swaying with a single axle at higher speed. That would be my only concern.

we have a single axle 7x12 at work that's 8' tall inside that im pretty sure gets towed foot to the floor absolutely everywhere it goes... i wouldn't worry about it.

get something big enough to at least fit a 4 seat side by side for when you get one.

that way too it's more valuable also come resale time. 7x14 would fit....

or just ball out and get a small all aluminum trailer. keep weight down so you aren't getting 9mpg towing that parachute.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
get something big enough to at least fit a 4 seat side by side for when you get one.

that way too it's more valuable also come resale time. 7x14 would fit....

or just ball out and get a small all aluminum trailer. keep weight down so you aren't getting 9mpg towing that parachute.

KJ stacks on full display here!!!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info