• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Slowest selling used cars of 2018

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
Pictures posted, wow thank you

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
TCG doesn't read. More pictures, more better.

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
Those Buicks are the sex

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
I think the car I like the least, based on looks, is that Land Rover. It's hideous

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Reaction score
Does that mean I can get any of these for cheap?

I'll take the Porsche SUV. Turbo S model please.

Ron Vogel

Reaction score

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
Does that mean I can get any of these for cheap?

I'll take the Porsche SUV. Turbo S model please.
the only thing that i dont love about the cayenne's is they are thirsty

but i mean, decent power, full time awd, 5k+ lbs... yeah they are going to be thirsty.

just sucks that they are similar in size to a new CRV getting less than half the mpg.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
The other crazy thing about cayenne's is that prices for parts are REALLY reasonable and not terrible to work on

I'm going to be selling one for my boss here soon... blower motor was a less than $80 part done in under 15 minutes...

cdh027

Donating Member
Reaction score

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
Lincoln's are great used buys.

They come with higher quality interiors than the Ford's they're based on, come with tons of standard features, and maintenance is cheap because they're Fords with nice leather. They depreciate like mad, so you get a lot for your money on the used market.

Kensington

Donating Member
Reaction score
Sad Ford Flex is sad :tear:

Need the 3.0T MKZ's to come down a little more in price.

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
Sad Ford Flex is sad :tear:

Need the 3.0T MKZ's to come down a little more in price.
I was pitching flex to sister in law with kids that doesn't want traditional suv and would prefer a large wagon that we don't really get here in the ole USofA.

Kensington

Donating Member
Reaction score
I was pitching flex to sister in law with kids that doesn't want traditional suv and would prefer a large wagon that we don't really get here in the ole USofA.
The looks are really love it or hate it. But if you want an alternative to a traditional SUV or van, they are great. They are uber expensive new, but used you can get a decent deal on one. The EcoBoost's are fun and all, and really don't give up much in mileage over NA, but for a family hauler, the EcoBoost is not entirely necessary, especially since they like premium gas (although it is not required.)

They are great trip cars. The can fit a whole bunch of stuff, are quiet and comfy. You definitely don't get that high off the ground feeling, that people like.

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
The looks are really love it or hate it. But if you want an alternative to a traditional SUV or van, they are great. They are uber expensive new, but used you can get a decent deal on one. The EcoBoost's are fun and all, and really don't give up much in mileage over NA, but for a family hauler, the EcoBoost is not entirely necessary, especially since they like premium gas (although it is not required.)

They are great trip cars. The can fit a whole bunch of stuff, are quiet and comfy. You definitely don't get that high off the ground feeling, that people like.
She wants third row for car pooling but doesn't want an SUV. So options are almost nil at that point. I think the flex looks way more giant wagon than SUV even though I acknowledge it is an SUV. I think it doesn't look wagon enough for her though.

We'll see. She doesn't need to buy just kind of browsing for now....

Ron Vogel

Reaction score
Not much out there for 3rd row seating wagons. Only I can think of are e class Mercedes or Volvo.

Kensington

Donating Member
Reaction score
She wants third row for car pooling but doesn't want an SUV. So options are almost nil at that point. I think the flex looks way more giant wagon than SUV even though I acknowledge it is an SUV. I think it doesn't look wagon enough for her though.

We'll see. She doesn't need to buy just kind of browsing for now....
For insurance purposes, it's considered a van :tmyk:

But yeah, I'd consider it more wagon than SUV

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
No shit?!

hahaha, that kinda awesome. I think I have a new favorite "van"... Wait second place. I think I still would get an Astro AWD first.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
loaded late model astro awd ftmfw

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom