Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
In here I will Compile a list of vendors I use frequently or that help out on the sloppy page all the time.

They are known good for their product and word.

Andrew Patterson - Loudvalves.com
this is one of those products i have really grown to like as you can have a quiet car that also likes to party, if you check out my dont bs me truck build i use these exclusively, you get the best mix of no compromise power short dumps and cruise and quiet when you want.

VSracing.net - phone# 972-987-5607
VS Racing Facebook page
Home of the Denmah turbo kit special it was actually put together from so many people on turboforums asking Viren "i want whatever that denmah dude is buying" haha
Viren can get you everything from chinese parts to unlimited budget parts.
Precision, magnum, garrett, stock swap turbos, injectors, intercoolers, nearly everything you ask him for he can get ahold of.

LilJohnsMotorsportSolutions -
324 Kentucky street, Smiths Grove, Kentucky 42171
(888) 583-4408
Today 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Selling custom cut cams for LSX and many other vehicles, turbo sales, and much much more.

Joey Fahler:
North East PA local
Services: Mig/ Tig welding/Cad Drawing/Mobile Fabwork
http://www.briantooleyracing.com/ - "Specializing in LSx Valvetrain"
car parts, cams, springs, you name it.
"We stock every item on our website, and if we dont have it we can more than likely get it"

Fathouse Fabrications
9685 Old state rd 37 N
Martinsville IN 46151
www.Fathousefab.com is the website
This is the link to the facebook page
317-535-6000 or Sales@Fathousefab
We offer precision tig/mig welding for automotovie and industrial applications, turbo kits, chassis work, industrial fab, as well as parts sales and installs. We also have a awd dynojet
We are direct with Tial, precision turbo, ID injector, Fuel injector clinic, Aem, Haltech, and many more!

Modern Automotive Performance
9800 Hemingway Ave S
Cottage Grove, MN 55016
Phone: 651-348-8811
Fax: 651-348-8818
[email protected]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Mook
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list