• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Drag to reposition cover

SleeperLS's Maverick X3 XDS Max

SleeperLS

Desert Racer
Donating Member
Reaction score
SleeperLS's 2017 Maverick X3 XDS Max

Well, better sooner than later. My wife and I decided to go looking for a RZR turbo xp4 the other day. We wanted something with back seats to haul camping gear and friends/family if we wanted. When we checked out the RZR's, they were pretty cramped with poor leg room. We ended up going a slightly different direction after we sat in this bad boy...

Showroom new 2017 CanAm Maverick X3 xds 4 seater. Better seats and leg room, looks mean as hell, better wheels, better interior, better roll bar, and has better suspension out of the box. We took it for a 12 mile mountain trail cruise last night and this thing is just fucking bonkers. I can't wait to get it broken in and then finally see what kind of power she makes. I am already blown away with a hair over half throttle.

We also had to get a trailer since we weren't exactly planning on buying yesterday. So, down the road had a really nice tandem axel 14'x77" flat bed type trailer with a spring assisted rear loading gate already on it. It also has some slick tie down features built into it, I can always post more pictures and details of that if anyone is interested. It was as if that trailer was made for this vehicle since it fits perfect.

Last edited:

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
Awesome Man, Congratulations!

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
sweet new four door jeep!

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
jokes aside, that's fucking awesome

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
Reaction score
Goddamn that thing looks bad ass!!!!

Drove a Gator SxS that wasn't utility at nationals last weekend and it was a lot of fun.

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
I think that fucker is bigger than a Jeep God damned

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Reaction score
I kinda want to ask what you paid for this. I'm also kinda scared...

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'm jealous of where you live!

I'm guessing most will agree that us Illinois people need to gtfo of this state. It offers nothing imo.

I'd love to have multiple close places to braaaaaaapy....... Preferably right out of my garage.

SleeperLS

Desert Racer
Donating Member
Reaction score
I think that fucker is bigger than a Jeep God damned
Haha. It might actually be as long. 64" wide, so yeah probably close

I kinda want to ask what you paid for this. I'm also kinda scared...
PM sent

Fuck Ya SON!!!
X3 Bros :h5:
Details for sure.

That's fun
I will get the deets on the trailer when I get home and re-quote you. It is a JB trailer sold by a place out here.

crooks

Donating Member
Reaction score
I want one..

Can you plate this and drive it on the road out there?

SleeperLS

Desert Racer
Donating Member
Reaction score
I want one..

Can you plate this and drive it on the road out there?
Not that I am aware of. The registration does include road use on designated roads in certain towns. It is pretty limited as far as that goes. If the town is a riding area, they are pretty laid back about it. Also, a lot of people drive their UTV's in their neighborhoods out here in the mountains so that isn't going to be a bad way to get the mail.

SleeperLS

Desert Racer
Donating Member
Reaction score
Details for sure.

That's fun

Trailer is a 14'x77" PJ make. It has a few slick features like a spring assisted tailgate, emergency trailer brake if the system is tripped, tail gate latches that are easy and spring assisted, good led running lights all around, a cool mounting system on all of the rail uprights, removable side rails if needed, tandem axle, flashy diamond plate fenders, and a few other odds and ends.

SleeperLS

Desert Racer
Donating Member
Reaction score
Went riding again tonight after work. It is really hard to not hammer the shit out of this thing. Still have 170 miles left to break it in. Did snap a couple pics though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom