• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

SleeperLS' 2011 Mustang GT 5.0

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
Here are a few day time pictures I just took today. I tried using my older Canon Powershot to get some better quality stuff.

IMG_1243.JPG

IMG_1242.JPG

IMG_1241.JPG

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I don't like the factory HID lights. Because they put the headlights inboard of the turn signals. The car looks cross eyed to me. haha These look much better. More aggressive looking then the Factory HID.

Just not sure if I like the small projector versus the standard lights filling up more of the headlight. The fact the lighting is so much better might have me ignoring that and buying a set as well. Ugh, more money spent. haha

Keep up the mods! Looks great so far.

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
I completely agree about the factory projectors. I have never been much of a fan because of the "cross-eyed" look. If you wanted to be even more creative, you could put a bigger projector in. This is just the fxr. I think the best ones you can retrofit are the lexus projectors. I am pretty sure they are bigger and would fill up the housing more. It would probably cost even more though. You could always just have a more custom shroud made That would take up more of the housing too. I just used a basic one.

The light output really is tits though. Thanks for the kind words guys!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info