SJW outrage at a picture of a rope

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
I don't know how it is that people take an object and give it racial meanings when in fact people of all races have been hanged. As far as I can tell in the picture, it's just a few women taking a picture with a noose. I didn't see a fake black body or white hoods. What is the context of the picture that everyone is claiming these women are racist? I don't see it.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/principal-teachers-suspended-noose-leaked-photo-203413175.html

Four educators who smiled for a photo with a noose are all suspended, along with their principal, who reportedly shared it in a mass email.

Linda Brandt, the principal of Summerwind Elementary School in Palmdale, California, allegedly emailed the photo to her staff, attaching a second image of the noose hanging in an office, according to Los Angeles television station Fox 11. Other parents found the photo on Instagram.

Palmdale School District Superintendent Raul Maldonado tells Yahoo Lifestyle, “Yesterday, it was brought to the Palmdale School District’s attention that an incident involving the discovery of a noose and possibly inappropriate responses to that discovery occurred at Summerwind Elementary School. The Principal and the personnel involved in this matter have been placed on administrative leave pending an investigation of the matter. We will follow process and procedures to conduct the investigation.”

According to Fox 11, Brandt is in consideration to become the next district superintendent.

Shaka Phillipps, a former teacher, administrator, and educational consultant, tells Yahoo Lifestyle that she pulled her 6-year-old niece from Summerwind on Thursday morning, shocked that all four teachers had resumed their daily lessons, despite their alleged suspensions. “They had the audacity to show up today,” she says. “The integrity of the school is completely compromised. To the black community, a noose is a weapon, a symbol of slavery and lynching.”

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Imagine what a "moral" idiocracy the country would become if the DEMS had control.

This week it's nooses. Last week it's OK hand signs.

Don't even mention MAGA hats.

SleeperLS

Desert Racer
Donating Member
Reaction score
What was the significance of the noose? Why did they make it and were proud of it?

tinfoilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
A Noose is also are a type of knot that is pretty useful. Not everything is racist

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
What was the significance of the noose? Why did they make it and were proud of it?
Ever tried to make one? It’s fucking hard so maybe they were proud of making one :dunno:

I have a noose at my desk, just in case I call it. It’s not racist.

OP
blakbearddelite

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
Some context to the picture would be most welcome. At most, I could see the posting being problematic. And the only reason I say that is because I could have predicted the SJW outrage of the image. You could probably argue that significantly more white people were hanged than any other race. I just fail to see the racial context of the picture.

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
Those women's privilege caused them not to question the racial connotations of their actions!! Shame on them!!!

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
Some context to the picture would be most welcome. At most, I could see the posting being problematic. And the only reason I say that is because I could have predicted the SJW outrage of the image. You could probably argue that significantly more white people were hanged than any other race. I just fail to see the racial context of the picture.
This doesn't seem like a selfie moment to me. It seems to indicate that they found that without any context which means it should be taken as a serious threat unless the boy scouts were using the area the day before or something. While making an OK symbol has a long history of not being associated with racially threatening behavior nooses certainly do not enjoy that history and do have an association with racially threatening behavior. If I was in a school and saw that shit going down I'd be like NOPE and getting the fuck away ASAP.

Aircal

Reaction score
I'd run off to. With the long history of white women using a noose to hang people I'm scared. Especially since I have zero knowledge of what's happening in this photo I'll just assume they are evil. And assuming something never can go wrong............

zenriddles

Molon Labe - come and take them!
Reaction score
Probably a fucking macrame' exercise and they got it right.

To all you SJW's out there. I'm fucking sick of you, you ARE worthless, and you are dismissed as soon as you start in on shit like this and have been, by me, for years.

Not even worth the conversation. Why do so many others tolerate their intolerance? Just ignore them for Chrissake.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
Man, for a minute there people in here be like that scene in Shawshank Redemption where Andy asked for a piece of rope. :rofl:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom