[Site Decision] Do we get rid of the Ford and GM sections?

Merge GM and Ford section to Auto Discussions?

• Yes

Votes: 25 59.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 40.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

firemandan1700

Bite my shiny metal ass
Apr 6, 2008
LaSalle County
Could they be subsections in tech or something to reduce clutter on the main page?

Really, I think to reduce the clutter and still get specific activity, create an icon it something and remove the individual forums. That way people can recognize the threads for brands.

This. I'm totally for the idea of merging GM and ford in to the Auto tech as subsections.

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
being nitpicky here- could you make the gm scale a little bigger to be around the same size as the ford?

edit: also would you make a dodge or any other manufacture symbols? Why only cater to the gm and fords?

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
That's where the [GM] [FORD] thread titles would be nice.

I can make a prefix setting for threads. Its either a mod or built in, I need to look. But it shows up in the editor next to title and you choose what the thread prefix should be. Then it selects the proper icon for it.

(Its really just the same thing as choosing an icon below the editor box)

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
I can make a prefix setting for threads. Its either a mod or built in, I need to look. But it shows up in the editor next to title and you choose what the thread prefix should be. Then it selects the proper icon for it.

Beat me to it :rofl: exactly this

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI

Being a 40% tapa 60% browser user, this I like. :pedobear:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info