3800 Single gauge pod for a-pillar

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by syP@Sep 5 2005, 06:37 PM
just get a 2gauge one and buy a volt meter or somethin.
[snapback]96931[/snapback]​
raven is buiilding one out of a fiberglass mold he made, hes pretty good at it, hes putting it on his colum behind his steering wheel, he fits just right next to the hazzard switch, then if u want more than that mount them in the change holder area under the ashtray, real sleek soem james bond type shit,lol

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Originally posted by sinr247+Sep 5 2005, 05:46 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-syP
@Sep 5 2005, 06:37 PM
just get a 2gauge one and buy a volt meter or somethin.
[snapback]96931[/snapback]​
raven is buiilding one out of a fiberglass mold he made, hes pretty good at it, hes putting it on his colum behind his steering wheel, he fits just right next to the hazzard switch, then if u want more than that mount them in the change holder area under the ashtray, real sleek soem james bond type shit,lol
[snapback]96932[/snapback]​
[/b]

Syp's car had a pair of gauges down in there, Looked really clean.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Originally posted by syP@Sep 5 2005, 08:39 PM
heh thanks dan, but he is talkin about behind the steering wheel next to the stock gauges :)
[snapback]96940[/snapback]​

I know, I'm just sayin he should look into a gauge there instead, Probably be alot easier than mounting it behind the steering wheel.

I was thinking about getting an A/F one for my SHO and putting it under my Stereo, but I ended up getting the Stock slave ford CD player working for my car instead :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info