• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Single gauge pod for a-pillar

BigJermGTP

Reaction score
Im thinking about getting a mech. boost gauge. The one in the DIC is way to accurate :lol: Anyways I was wondering if anyone makes a single pod for the gauge, Ive seen a pod with three gauges but I dont want that many. If anyone has done a single mount somewhere else let me know what you did and where you put it. Thanks for the help

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Reaction score
Originally posted by syP@Sep 5 2005, 06:37 PM
just get a 2gauge one and buy a volt meter or somethin.
[snapback]96931[/snapback]​
raven is buiilding one out of a fiberglass mold he made, hes pretty good at it, hes putting it on his colum behind his steering wheel, he fits just right next to the hazzard switch, then if u want more than that mount them in the change holder area under the ashtray, real sleek soem james bond type shit,lol

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
Originally posted by sinr247+Sep 5 2005, 05:46 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-syP
@Sep 5 2005, 06:37 PM
just get a 2gauge one and buy a volt meter or somethin.
[snapback]96931[/snapback]​
raven is buiilding one out of a fiberglass mold he made, hes pretty good at it, hes putting it on his colum behind his steering wheel, he fits just right next to the hazzard switch, then if u want more than that mount them in the change holder area under the ashtray, real sleek soem james bond type shit,lol
[snapback]96932[/snapback]​
[/b]
Syp's car had a pair of gauges down in there, Looked really clean.

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
Originally posted by syP@Sep 5 2005, 08:39 PM
heh thanks dan, but he is talkin about behind the steering wheel next to the stock gauges :)
[snapback]96940[/snapback]​
I know, I'm just sayin he should look into a gauge there instead, Probably be alot easier than mounting it behind the steering wheel.

I was thinking about getting an A/F one for my SHO and putting it under my Stereo, but I ended up getting the Stock slave ford CD player working for my car instead :lolsign:

frankenstinesy

Reaction score
I have a 2 gauge pod already but I just bought another gauge so I'll prolly want to mount a gauge on the steering column. I think that'd be pretty sweet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom