Since Tapa now blows donkey dick- Can we get a mobile theme?

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
The top bar is likely due in part to me adding extra fields in the navbar, which is what pushes it outside the default width. My assumption at least.

But still not sure how the navbar moving out of width effects the browsing experience. You guys can still see, read and post, no?

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
The top bar is likely due in part to me adding extra fields in the navbar, which is what pushes it outside the default width. My assumption at least.

But still not sure how the navbar moving out of width effects the browsing experience. You guys can still see, read and post, no?

It is. Can you make 2 bars on one of the layouts instead of an extended one? Just an idea, not sure if possible

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007

You seriously hate this idea.

I feel like I am asking you to skin your nut sack.

Tha fuq?

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
a7beba9f42cedc4165d0bb5991bd6129.jpg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Im never opposed to change. For awhile there, I was constantly adding and tweaking the forum....part of the reason why I'm so hesitant to change it...but I'm aware some things dont work and certain things have broke over the years.

It was just a matter of time before the site would finally need a full upgrade.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
I was browsing LS1GTO this morning and they upgraded to the new VB4 (maybe 5?) with the mobile theme and it's absolute dogshit. The subforum buttons are extremely unresponsive and it just looks like shit.

This forum is literally the only forum that works EXTREMELY well on mobile without a mobile theme. No change. We saw what the last 6 years of change brought. :io:

Thread Info