Since I whined about the Mustang Forum when I had a Mustang... How about Trucks?

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
Could we get a Truck-Based section for off-roading/Street trucks, maybe even combine it with ATV's/Sleds?

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
:dunno: I don't think there's enough demand on the site for a truck forum. That and there really isn't much correlation between trucks and sleds/ATVs... other than most use trucks to tow.

Thoughts?

OP
Dasfinc

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
:dunno: I don't think there's enough demand on the site for a truck forum. That and there really isn't much correlation between trucks and sleds/ATVs... other than most use trucks to tow.

Thoughts?
There are ALOT of TB/SS's on these boards, a handful of diesels, things like that? We have very little interest/traffic from 4X4/Diesel people, and I'm sure we could draw some more of that traffic locally easily.

*I'm thinking more along the lines of just drawing more traffic for the board, I couldn't give two shits if there is or isn't a section for trucks, but it is something that is completely let out otherwise*

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
i dont think it is all too necessary- itd basically be me talking about my complete fail of pipe dreams of having a duramax, apollynxx telling us why his 6.0 is gods gift, you telling us why your truck is minty,and tbss guys never participating at all cuz they go fast.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
No truck section. Its unnecessary clutter. We dont have 10,000 active members where there would be dozens of threads created every day about trucks in particular.

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
There are 4 trucks on this site. When you go to general car discussion just pretend it says truck instead of car.

EmersonHart13

AKA Emerballs & Emerstaxxx
Donating Member
Reaction score
The TBSS falls right into the LSx bin quite nicely.

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
itd basically be me talking about my complete fail of pipe dreams of having a duramax
You are the most active truck member without owning one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom