Silver Termy...FRD PWR plates

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
I was at the Rolling Meadows cruise last night, and when I was leaving a silver Cobra was leaving the same time so I figured Id follow him out and try to get a few runs in. He had street tires so I dont think he was too eager to get down. At one light I was behind him and an RX7...they took off and he didnt hook for shit. I almost went completely sideways going into 2nd trying to pass and I have DR's.

If your on this site...you have one of the best sounding Termy's I have ever heard. Oh, get your car on a tire!!! :biggthump

Mr. Unknown

Oct 26, 2005
Jeffs FRC said:
I was at the Rolling Meadows cruise last night, and when I was leaving a silver Cobra was leaving the same time so I figured Id follow him out and try to get a few runs in. He had street tires so I dont think he was too eager to get down. At one light I was behind him and an RX7...they took off and he didnt hook for shit. I almost went completely sideways going into 2nd trying to pass and I have DR's.

If your on this site...you have one of the best sounding Termy's I have ever heard. Oh, get your car on a tire!!! :biggthump

That was me. I got on it because I thought you were someone else. I don't even know why I tried to take on that RX7 with the tires I have. After that I was just trying to get the hell out of there. We'll meet again. Thanks for the compliment. Car looked clean. I saw you all over my ass. Yea I'll have a m/t under those rims soon. My Exhaust is SLP O/R X with a MAC 3" c/b.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
CobraChris08 said:
That was me. I got on it because I thought you were someone else. I don't even know why I tried to take on that RX7 with the tires I have. After that I was just trying to get the hell out of there. We'll meet again. Thanks for the compliment. Car looked clean. I saw you all over my ass. Yea I'll have a m/t under those rims soon. My Exhaust is SLP O/R X with a MAC 3" c/b.

Damn ricer thinks he toasted a cobra now! :eek:h:

Your car has a real nice deep tone to it. Sounds great. The guys I was with all commented on it as well.

Thread Info