Silver Cobra turning onto Ogden revved at me

imported_JacobK

Reaction score
I was coming home from lookin at cars, i was driving the SS home. And as i was going under RT83 heading towards LaGrange road, i seen a silver 03-04 cobra pull out of a side street and head towards RT 83 on ogden. I threw him/her a rev and they returned it back. Whoever it was DAMN, that car sounded badass.

The Pun

Topify Guy
Reaction score
I think that was me, I heard something and threw up a defense rev :biggthump

Yours sounded pretty sweet also :biggthump

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Reaction score
I am sure it was Jeff. I heard that guy gets around.......lol

OP
I

imported_JacobK

Reaction score
ya it had to be yours then you took off, i watched you in the rearview..lol..damn it sounded badass. Next time your out your gonna have to let me know, im always cruisn around out there, and im looking for people to come out..Besides i wanna go for a ride in a KB cobra..haha

The Pun

Topify Guy
Reaction score
JacobK said:
ya it had to be yours then you took off, i watched you in the rearview..lol..damn it sounded badass. Next time your out your gonna have to let me know, im always cruisn around out there, and im looking for people to come out..Besides i wanna go for a ride in a KB cobra..haha

10-4, I live in Lombard by Yorktown but I am always out looking for trouble... :cool:

Rides at no charge :burnout:

OP
I

imported_JacobK

Reaction score
nice next time your out give me a call..708-372-3888..Im actually hoping my job interview goes good tomorrow, new job will be paying $28hr, with lots of OT..so hopefully it goes good i might FINALLY be able to pic up a cobra..hehe

The Pun

Topify Guy
Reaction score
JacobK said:
nice next time your out give me a call..708-372-3888..Im actually hoping my job interview goes good tomorrow, new job will be paying $28hr, with lots of OT..so hopefully it goes good i might FINALLY be able to pic up a cobra..hehe

Nice - looking forward to converting another GM owner.. :biggthump

OP
I

imported_JacobK

Reaction score
haha not a problem..ive been wanting one for a while, but its hard when you dont make much cash, so hopefully everything goes good in the am and i get the job..But well see...but anyways, ya anytime your out give me a call..im always down for cruisn around or whatever, causin trouble like you said

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom