silver 03/04 on 135th and la grange

black35thGT

Apr 9, 2006
93coupe said:
Kyle you follow me to the forums..................................... :joke:
hahaha smart ass. i think you just lurk on every site im actually active on. tried callin you friday to see if you wanted to go with yesterday, but no answer. we had a decent turn out for it raining, like 20 cars came out and we just BS'd for a few hours. get your car running already will ya!

93coupe

Sep 11, 2005
black35thGT said:
hahaha smart ass. i think you just lurk on every site im actually active on. tried callin you friday to see if you wanted to go with yesterday, but no answer. we had a decent turn out for it raining, like 20 cars came out and we just BS'd for a few hours. get your car running already will ya!

Dude....I have not had time to do anything....I tried calling you back but it went right to your voicemail......your gonna have to stop over sometime :lmao:

black35thGT

Apr 9, 2006
93coupe said:
Dude....I have not had time to do anything....I tried calling you back but it went right to your voicemail......your gonna have to stop over sometime :lmao:
definitely, i wanna see your garage. from those pics you put up when you yanked the engine and had everything welded up it looked pretty sick. im over at my buddys house, the one with the procharged 90, cause we had to drop his car off at the trans shop to get everything freshened up. weve got some stuff to do with my car now, but when were done ill give you a call. or, if youre not workin today give me a call and maybe well swing by once were done with everything.

Thread Info

• black35thGT
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list