silver 03 04 cobra pulled over

Mr. Unknown

Oct 26, 2005
HAHAHAHAH

You know I check these damn sightings all the fuckin time and i never see my self in here. My 1st appearance here it ends up being a time, Not when someone says. "04 silver Cobra with sweet exhaust" or "04 Silver Cobra with nice rims." It has to be "04 Silver Cobra pulled over." :headbang: :headbang:

It wasn't for tints. No one has harrased me about that yes.(knock on wood0)

Yea that was me. I just nailed it through 1st and just a tad into 2nd gear and then i look in my rear view mirror and i see headlights go into oncoming traffic. I'm like shit! someone really wants to race bad or its a cop. Turns out it was a cop. He wrote me a warning ticket for improper lane usage. I was VERY VERY lucky to get off from a Park Ridge officer.

I have a picture of me with the lights in the backround. I'll post it up here when i get a chance.

superman

COME & SEE
May 9, 2006
haha good thing you only got a warning i live 2 mins from there i wasnt in cobra i was in gf's car iam like ohhh shit not a cobra pulled over..... sweet as cobra man..... i think i saw before that you were selling it.... your nuts man keep it it's beautiful....

Mr. Unknown

Oct 26, 2005
Here's the pic of me in the car while the cop was back writing me the warning ticket.

Pulledover.jpg

Thread Info