silver 03 04 cobra pulled over

superman

COME & SEE
Reaction score
you were pulled over on higgans in rosemont i believe it's someone on here i seen car before very nice!! sorry you got pulled over iam guessing it was for tints evertone gets tickets for tints overe there...

01SVT19

Reaction score
It was prolly my buddy Chris with the 04 Cobra? I bet he got off sine he works for the Police. His car is bad ass though! :headbang:

SonicBlur

Harvester of Sorrow
Reaction score
Bastard cops....I still can't beleve that they bust people's balls for something like tint....

-Mike

OP
superman

superman

COME & SEE
Reaction score
rosemont will pull you over if your tire is low on air!!! they are nuts....

Mr. Unknown

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAH

You know I check these damn sightings all the fuckin time and i never see my self in here. My 1st appearance here it ends up being a time, Not when someone says. "04 silver Cobra with sweet exhaust" or "04 Silver Cobra with nice rims." It has to be "04 Silver Cobra pulled over." :headbang: :headbang:

It wasn't for tints. No one has harrased me about that yes.(knock on wood0)

Yea that was me. I just nailed it through 1st and just a tad into 2nd gear and then i look in my rear view mirror and i see headlights go into oncoming traffic. I'm like shit! someone really wants to race bad or its a cop. Turns out it was a cop. He wrote me a warning ticket for improper lane usage. I was VERY VERY lucky to get off from a Park Ridge officer.

I have a picture of me with the lights in the backround. I'll post it up here when i get a chance.

OP
superman

superman

COME & SEE
Reaction score
haha good thing you only got a warning i live 2 mins from there i wasnt in cobra i was in gf's car iam like ohhh shit not a cobra pulled over..... sweet as cobra man..... i think i saw before that you were selling it.... your nuts man keep it it's beautiful....

Mr. Unknown

Reaction score
Here's the pic of me in the car while the cop was back writing me the warning ticket.

blubyu

Reaction score
CobraChris08 said:
Here's the pic of me in the car while the cop was back writing me the warning ticket.

Nice pic! White Man's Burden.......

Attachments

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom