Silver 01 Lightning.... low miles

pwrshft99

Reaction score
Reduced !!!! $14,000 obo

This is an all stock, never modded 2001 Lightning. Its in great shape with 47,500 miles. Truck includes all factory options (tonneau cover, towing package, 6 Disc changer) and tinted side windows. Located in Northern Illinois. $14,000 firm.

Attachments

OP
P

pwrshft99

Reaction score
Thanks fellas, I love the truck and have only had it since February. Ive driven less than 1000 miles in it !!!

If I stretched, I could probably afford it, but it needs to go to a good home, to someone who can also afford to play with it !!

OP
P

pwrshft99

Reaction score
Bump for the price drop.... $14,000 obo come n get it !!!

Sorry, no interior shots yet... memory card is at the g/fs !!

Reaction score
Anyway you can take some recent pictures/interior shots of it? Those pics are from 2005 right?

OP
P

pwrshft99

Reaction score
Sorry, date on the camera was wrong... those shots were taken in July. I can do pics of the interior but have to wait for g/f to get home with memory card.

OP
P

pwrshft99

Reaction score
Sorry guys... lost internet for a few days... truck is still 4sale $12K takes it...

P

PearlBlue L

actually your tail lights arent stock. those are from a 99 or 00. never the less a great deal and i hope to come across something like this once i get settled into my new house.

OP
P

pwrshft99

Reaction score
Yeah previous owner swapped them out. It was going to be the first of many many things I was going to do to the truck, but my situation dramatically changed as soon as I bought it....:(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom