HBO / MAX Silicon Valley [HBO]

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
The actual storyline was lame because Richard has just been kicked down and down and then their season finale "win" was kinda lame. I'd love to see him actually pull something amazing off but really he hasn't gotten anywhere with his new idea other than getting the patent.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
The actual storyline was lame because Richard has just been kicked down and down and then their season finale "win" was kinda lame. I'd love to see him actually pull something amazing off but really he hasn't gotten anywhere with his new idea other than getting the patent.

I was just thinking I would like to see the crew WIN or evolve into rich guys. But have rich guy problems going forward. This show is starting to get stale and they need to step them up into a bigger place. Like getting the company going and having some cash now, but watching all the shit they get into with money burning holes in their pockets.

And personally I would have sold the fuck out to Gavin. Thats the end goal for just about everyone - to get rich.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Looking like this aint coming back till 2020 or MAYBE late 2019.

Following the renewal of HBO’s Silicon Valley earlier this year, TVLine reports that production on the Emmy Award-winning comedy series’ upcoming sixth season has been delayed due to showrunner Alex Berg’s busy schedule with his other HBO show Barry.

“As Alec is a showrunner on both Barry and Silicon Valley,” HBO representative said in a statement with the outlet. “the schedule was structured to allow Alec to wrap on Barry before starting work on Silicon Valley.”

The outlet also reports there is a possibility that season six might be the show’s final season. The series is expected to resume its production in the summer of 2019 right after Berg wraps up production for Barry.

Read more at https://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/...yed-could-conclude-series#rrFdmp1LqbTzVh3Q.99

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info