💸 For Sale Signs and Such

Working on making some stuff for a show, and thought I would see if anyone wants something? Most are in the $30-$40 range. Depends on size and complexity of course.

I do this on the side at work. Trying to develop a branch off at work to be able to do this stuff during "slow" times since it is just laser and powder coating.

Pictures of some of the things I have done are attached. Going in tomorrow to cut some more stuff. I'm out of Belvidere, but will be in Bolingbrook on October 13 for this craft show. 1173216714.jpeg1999584035.jpeg23362683.jpeg1712004061.jpeg1048024295.jpeg1818759141.jpeg

Reactions: Eagle

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
When you make it big, dont forget about us pheasants!
Could you do Patron, or a symbol and a name or something on a rocks glass?
For sure. I don't have any rocks glasses to test it on, but I don't see why it wouldn't work! Lemme know what you want. If they have square bottoms, I don't think it would work on my rotary, so the logo would be limited to one quarter of the glass, but it would still work.

I can grab some from the dollar tree and test out whatever you want

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
Can you cut and/or engrave copper with that laser? I've been making some small copper sculptures, but it's a pain to cut everything by hand and can be really hard to make intricate shapes. I'd be interested in having you cut some of these shapes for me if it's feasible.
With this laser I can't. I have a big fiber laser at work that I could though. Also, I'm getting a fiber laser soon, although I'm not sure what the limitations of thickens for cutting is on it yet. It will be in my basement before March hopefully

Chris91LX

Addict
TCG Premium
Sep 2, 2008
Crystal Lake
With this laser I can't. I have a big fiber laser at work that I could though. Also, I'm getting a fiber laser soon, although I'm not sure what the limitations of thickens for cutting is on it yet. It will be in my basement before March hopefully

Everything I'm using is thin gauge sheet, .0175 and maybe 0.2.

Reactions: Nccstud

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
Made this for myself in my basement, ~7" x 30" with an entire song quote and the band logo. Posted it, sold it in 5 minutes for $30 plus shipping lol. Custom stuff like this is so badass to be able to do. Some of the stuff I do for me and not to sell, then end up selling it and having to make another one for myself.

PXL_20220122_204226636.jpg

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
Awesome work man, what’s your typical turn around time on these types of projects?

I’ve got a buddies b’day coming up and something like a custom decanter / rocks glasses like Shawn mentioned would be cool
Usually within a week or so. I have a decanter / rocks glass set that my wife got me for X-mas and it's still sitting there waiting for me to try it out lol. Just need to figure out a design to try on it.

The shape and texture can make it not work well too...so be mindful of that if you want to go that route.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Reactions: Nccstud

Thread Info