Sick black cobra?/gt on golf rd...

VIPERKILLER

ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
Apr 11, 2006
was heading down golf rd today at about 245 and saw a sick black cobra? or gt heading the other way, towards the mall. couldnt tell.

tinted out, had 2.5 cowl hood. saleen spoiler i think. sounded like it was auto and blown. anyone? props to a very nice car.

wow, you could tell my dirty ride was auto? i dont think i saw ya :(

and thanks ;)

VIPERKILLER

Apr 11, 2006
ahah i was in my explorer going to the audi dealer to meet someone to get some parts.

car sounded mean man. it is auto? sounded like it when i heard ya take off from the lite, didnt hear the normal gas then shift.. just kinda heard it keep going. props to a sick car man!

thanks pal :) i feel bad how dirty the car was. i just had it washed at elements on tuesday i think it was, right before the rain

yea its definately auto. if i was heading west on golf i was just leaving lunch at qdobo or some crap, and trying to take a short cut back to bg by taking roselle to 90 to 53, and catch the beginning of the cubs game.

Crawlin2vGT

Regular
Feb 7, 2005
haha its cool. looked clean from what i could see. saw the cowl and i was like oh shit. then heard it cruise off and the jaw dropped a bit . we where both the first at the light going opposite ways. i tihnk it was right after roselle on golf. when i heard the auto, thats why i couldnt tell if it was a cobra or GT. was that your turbo or sc car?

VIPERKILLER

Apr 11, 2006
haha its cool. looked clean from what i could see. saw the cowl and i was like oh shit. then heard it cruise off and the jaw dropped a bit . we where both the first at the light going opposite ways. i tihnk it was right after roselle on golf. when i heard the auto, thats why i couldnt tell if it was a cobra or GT. was that your turbo or sc car?

oh man its horrible, my chroms rims look gunmetal right now after that rain .

its my s/c car, both of em are 2v's though :)

Thread Info

• C
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list