Sicario 2: Soldado

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
So just rewatched the first one as a refresher. Holy shit. Forgot how dark and intense the ending was. Enjoyed it again as much as the last time. Agreed with [MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION] after rewatching that Emily Blunt doesn’t need to come back.

For sure got my blood pressure going though again.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I saw this last weekend. It started off strong as the trailers show their intent. But there was no plot twists and only one or two slightly unexpected things.

The last scene should have been left out of the film all together. I saw it and was like...

Rolling-my-eyes-gif.gif

I definitely liked the first one better. The second wasn't bad but that last scene just left me leaving the theater shaking my head and feeling blah about the movie. It had did not have the effect the last scene of the first movie had.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
A movie can end with a cowboy riding off into the sunset and leave it open for a next movie. The scene was dumb and campy. The movie didn't need the scene to leave it open for another movie.

I don't want to give anything away to people who have not seen it yet, like you just did lol, but continuing with what that scene hints at would be dumb. I'm not against what you said happening, but I think it could take another direction easily as well. One with the path of what the first two films had.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info