🏡 Better Homes Show your garage v 2022

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
The boy has an imagination he used napkins as car covers on his 1/18 scale cars in the past and now he upgraded to microfiber towels for covers.
You shiuld get him those elastic banded booties that cable installers put on their shoes to walk around your house. That would be and ass for car covers

Reactions: LikeABauce302

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
No it’s not “bad” but do people actually need coolant flushes at 50k? Throttle body cleanings every 20k? Random “shift improver technology” juice in their trans every 50k? All of this goes against factory recommendations. We just call them wallet flushes. If your throttle body is so dirty it’s affecting how your engine is running you have way bigger problems.
Dealership I worked at, the top service advisor sold a customer on every BG service we had to offer, was so proud that he sold the customer on a manual trans service and a automatic trans service as the car was a automatic trans car. tech looked at the ro and said “what about the check engine light the car came in for in the first place, can you give me some info on that” service advisor said don’t worry on that just do the 10 services and worry about light later, I need my bg money. Lol

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Dealership I worked at, the top service advisor sold a customer on every BG service we had to offer, was so proud that he sold the customer on a manual trans service and a automatic trans service as the car was a automatic trans car. tech looked at the ro and said “what about the check engine light the car came in for in the first place, can you give me some info on that” service advisor said don’t worry on that just do the 10 services and worry about light later, I need my bg money. Lol
Scum

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Pretty much! The service manager brought in a crew of tag alongs, service advisors, a tech and a porter…. I caught the tech selling new parts on eBay that he was saying he replaced on customers and extended warranty repairs, and caught him selling wheels and tires from new cars that came in with port installed oe wheels, and the steel wheels were in the cars. He felt they were his and not the dealers.

Was not good when it went down, dealer owner gave him two choices and the tech picked the better of the two, and neither choices had anything to do with the police.

• Wow
Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

BS ISF

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 24, 2012
WEST BURBS
My buddies in the north woods
20221007_213703.jpg

Reactions: blue-sun

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
Garage cleanup is happening!

Oh My God Omg GIF by The Office

BD69D974-7082-4C60-AFEE-D18A7BC356FE.jpeg

I already tossed out and cleaned up a huge portion.

This giant cabinet will be getting disassembled. It’s all good thick cedar paneling and inside is all 6x6 rough cut cedar posts.

D809B082-BD75-43A4-A3FD-E2C57E2940A6.jpeg

Also strange things in the garage. A practice bomb and a Roper Model 1 stove from the 40’s possibly older.

6240F3E5-5AE5-4D7B-92C0-6DF08B13B1FE.jpeg

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info