Show me your tips

frosty23_45

Broke Dodge owner
Feb 12, 2008
Coal City, IL
GMPP tips. Wanted something different myself, and couldn't beat the deal I got on them.

side1.jpg

rearpipe.jpg

Yeah, they're a pain in the ass at first but after a while it just becomes part of a car wash to keep them clean. When they did look like that I would just hit them with the powerball after I washed my car and they would look fresh again. If you neglect them for too long though then you gotta wetsand them a little bit again. The results are so worth it though.

Well if you want to try polishing your stockers it's fairly easy, just time consuming. I can't remember exactly what grits I used but just start at a low grit like around 400 and just work your way up to around 1500 or even 2000 if you want them to look real smooth. iirc correctly I went 400-600-800-1000-1500. After that I wiped them down, hit each tip 2 of 3 times with the powerball and some Mother's mag and aluminum polish and they looked like the pics above. If you're having a hard time getting all the black out though just start at a lower grit than 400, sometimes they can be a bitch if they've never been cleaned before.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info