• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Should I trade my S2000 for GT500?

scca_stang

Owns Assault Rifles
Dec 4, 2008
get an Evo 9. They will outhandle a modded Mustang stock and can hang in a straight line too.

where are you getting your information??? my suspension modded stang corners way better than any of the stock (and most heavily modded) EVO's that I autocross against and I do it competatively, not just seat of the pants kicking it around some twisty streets.

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004
where are you getting your information??? my suspension modded stang corners way better than any of the stock (and most heavily modded) EVO's that I autocross against and I do it competatively, not just seat of the pants kicking it around some twisty streets.

Probably Car and Driver, who only writes anything good about imported cars.

Oh and btw, Chilini, go buy a Z06.

Slow99x

ZOMBIE kill of the week
Jul 20, 2007

Everyone knows that Evos don't autocross that well. I was talking about roadcourse. A stock Evo 9 MR without a doubt will shine above a modderatly modded stang. Evos were not built with autocross in mind otherwise they would have given them the option of moving more power to the rear wheels like the STI can. The engine would have been made a larger displacement as well (like the STI) for more low end torque.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info