should i trade in my gp

sp_dynasty

I AM THE STIG
Oct 2, 2008
those wheels also came on the earlier model 01 WS6's Panda. The speedlines were the later 01's and all 02's
this car is early 01 in fact it was built in oct 2000
Most definatly do it! Lasalle co needs more t/a's lol

plus go copy the vin and run it through that gm vin site and check the rarity and what rpo codes it has
you have text
Do it, if not let us know the asking price and where it's at.

And who says he needs a winter car? It would just be recomended and a nice thing to have.

lol for sure i will let yall know. hopefully it turns out to be mine tho :pedobear:

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
If it is rebuilt, it should be stupid cheap then I would think. What are they asking?

Yeah also wondering. A 01 WS6 with 60K should bring at least 12-13K from a dealer, especially a SOM. Id say 7-8K would be a fair price for a rebuilt title car.

sp_dynasty, id say see if you can find the true history on the car like exactly why it received a salvage title then was rebuilt. Maybe some before pictures. Find out who fixed it, and take a serious good look at the car everywhere. If you are really concerned maybe take it to a mechanic or a body guy to take a quick look. Dealers seem to know more than you think about the history of a car. Id say if it is not "hacked up" as alot of rebuilt title cars are, and you get a good deal go for it. Just remember the car isn't worth as much because of that title status.

sp_dynasty

I AM THE STIG
Oct 2, 2008
hes on here too, he posted bc he looked at the car with me
Yeah also wondering. A 01 WS6 with 60K should bring at least 12-13K from a dealer, especially a SOM. Id say 7-8K would be a fair price for a rebuilt title car.

sp_dynasty, id say see if you can find the true history on the car like exactly why it received a salvage title then was rebuilt. Maybe some before pictures. Find out who fixed it, and take a serious good look at the car everywhere. If you are really concerned maybe take it to a mechanic or a body guy to take a quick look. Dealers seem to know more than you think about the history of a car. Id say if it is not "hacked up" as alot of rebuilt title cars are, and you get a good deal go for it. Just remember the car isn't worth as much because of that title status.

asking price on the car is 13.5 but its consignment and the price cant change i guess... if the price was closer to 8k id do it but ohhh well, im gonna keep looking

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info