• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Should I sell it?

HUNTERDOG

Reaction score
This guy at my work has been telling me he want's my car for the past 6 months. The other day I told him 10g cash and it's his. Well he said Monday he will have it, I don't really want to sell it but for 10g I'd be a fool not to. I don't believe that he will come up with the cash but if he does I think will let it go.
What would you do?

Aircal

Reaction score
10k would be a nice downpayment on a G35 coupe...........
Depends on how much you still like your car. I'm not ready to move on but thats me. Price wise I don't really care for anything else out there. In fact we just got a 40 aniv gtp thats just calling my name at work!....... :lolsign:

hueygt

Reaction score
gtpkid2004 Posted on Aug 15 2004, 09:26 AM
  I would sell it.....F*ck the g35, get the 05 GTO...i would order that baby! 
I agree...Thats what i would do...or better yet want to do but i love my car too.

dole21

Reaction score
if you still owe on you're car, and can make some good $$ of it, I'd take it in a heartbeat. You can always find another red one for cheaper and go a different way with modding it.

cpk71

Reaction score
Hey hunterdog what kind of wheels are those?10000$ is a nice chunk of loot if its paid forbut the decisions yours.

rob

Reaction score
No distrespect at all Brian. But thats a 97 right? Its super clean. Is it worth 10k? What is blue book value?

If you like it keep it.

HUNTERDOG

Reaction score
10g is a lot of money, more than the cars worth I'm sure. I wasn't looking to sell it so I just spued out a price that I thought was crazy and he said ok. I will believe it when I see it. It's paid for, I paid quite a bit less for it than that, heck even with the wheels and suspension work I would still make a killing. I still love the car, but I can learn to love another ;) .

The wheels are Moda R6 18's.

twiztid

Reaction score
For that kind of money, I would sell it in a second. You could always just take that money and buy a newer one and have the same mods done for that money.

HUNTERDOG

Reaction score
My wife and kids don't want me to sell it. I think they like it more than me.

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
I think in the end, you wont sell it. I always debate on trading my car in for a GTP, or an SRT-4. Its like clockwork. I think about it, I plan it out, Ill check out the cars, but when its time to deliver, I cant do it. (sometimes its not my fault, but thats another story) I think you love your car as much as your wife and kids. I wouldnt sell it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom