20210213_164246.jpg
PXL_20220703_193904434.jpg
PXL_20220814_204542703.jpg

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn

Yeah bad. Or incomplete?

Do you want pix or stories behind the pix?

I see you did not include a Taurus vs Emissions story picture. That was a fucking funny story that made the pic my favorite. Not the perfectly blended colours of triple exposed perfection.

Exclusion. I get it. Ok Boomer. So, here is how 2023 starts with youngsters who haven't even been with the site as long as some of us old timers.....

Proceed. Nothing to see here......

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
You just switch them before the first oil change is DUE.
Now now The Beast The Beast . I am very OCD about what oil runs in my cars. Especially BMWs. I don’t trust anything before me. Even if they just changed the oil I change it first thing. So make that second oil change they are sold by. ?

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
Nothing stops anyone else from putting together their own selected collage of photos from the rides section or this thread, right?

I knew a kid who made his own yearbook in junior high because he was mad the official yearbook didn't include a photo of him sitting on the end of the bench of the badminton team when he was telling a funny story to the team mascot. So yeah, someone could always do that...

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Yeah bad. Or incomplete?

Do you want pix or stories behind the pix?

I see you did not include a Taurus vs Emissions story picture. That was a fucking funny story that made the pic my favorite. Not the perfectly blended colours of triple exposed perfection.

Exclusion. I get it. Ok Boomer. So, here is how 2023 starts with youngsters who haven't even been with the site as long as some of us old timers.....

Proceed. Nothing to see here......
Your story might be cool but your picture sucked. Plain and simple. Put effort in to taking a picture vs a quick snap with your cell phone waiting in line.

Thread Info