Short film in need of a '79 Trans Am

SIGSALY

Apr 25, 2015
I'm looking for a black '79 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am to make a very brief appearance in my ultra low-budget indie short film, shooting in Chicago. The scene is a single shot of the car parked in a parking lot with our actress getting in, and nothing more.

Ideally, we'd like to shoot either in Oak Park or on the North side (circa Lincoln Park) in the city. We're hoping to get the shot as soon as tomorrow (Sunday 4/26) evening or ASAP. The car used until now is far outside the area where we're currently filming.

The car to match can be seen in the film's trailer linked here. Any takers or leads would be immensely appreciated.

I can be contacted at [email protected].

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOBbSHdeQ3M

Thanks for any support!

SIGSALY

Apr 25, 2015
Thank you for the quick replies! Aircal, we won't see the interior from the shot we have planned, and can shoot from an angle that doesn't show the rear louvers missing. If you're game, I'm sure we can work around a time that suits you, if we can try for sometime this coming week.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• S
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list