3800 Shopping for a digital camera...

• Thread starter imported_GraFFix
  • Start date
I

imported_GraFFix

Anyone have a nice digital or shop for one recently?

Im looking for a decent digital, preferably under $300. Im looking for something small, quick to turn on and quick to snap pics.

Ive been looking around and there is so many cameras in the range lm looking at its hard to decide.

I keep going back to the Canon SD850 IS. Trying to keep it under the $300 mark if possible Ive found a few places online that have the canon 850 for under $300 but im just looking for opinions.

Its hard to pick, Ive seen some peoples pics with small digitals and they look awesome and others arent the best...If you have a decent digital let me know the brand and model.

thanks

I

imported_GraFFix

Just got one last week:

http://www.bwayphoto.com/product.asp?item=...p;l=ShopCartUSA

Best price on the internet! And a great camera...
[/b]

Thats about 10 bucks more then I found it for but shipping is cheaper and you get a few little extras...Ill probably buy it from them also. Thanks for the link.

If you can could you just post or even email me some pics that you've taken with the camera. just so I have an idea on what they look like..nothing fancy just some quick shots.

98GTPDriva

TCG Elite Member
Jun 24, 2008
Anyone have a nice digital or shop for one recently?

Im looking for a decent digital, preferably under $300. Im looking for something small, quick to turn on and quick to snap pics.

Ive been looking around and there is so many cameras in the range lm looking at its hard to decide.

I keep going back to the Canon SD850 IS. Trying to keep it under the $300 mark if possible Ive found a few places online that have the canon 850 for under $300 but im just looking for opinions.

Its hard to pick, Ive seen some peoples pics with small digitals and they look awesome and others arent the best...If you have a decent digital let me know the brand and model.

thanks
[/b]

I have the 800 IS. It is a great camera... small, takes awesome pics and the zoom feature is nice too. Oh yeah... widescreen pics... FTW!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info