đź’¦ Detailing Shop vac’s

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
We found that the $63.00 pressure washer with a few add on’s has been a great success.

What is everyone’s go to for a shop vac? Currently In the market for a new one, and have been shopping around some.

size wise been looking under 6 gallon if possible, wet / dry option is must, good suction, And hate to say something on the quiet side if possible.

has anyone used or have feedback on one of those Home Depot bucket head vac’s where you use a 5 gallon bucket?

ready ... set ... go!

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
We found that the $63.00 pressure washer with a few add on’s has been a great success.

What is everyone’s go to for a shop vac? Currently In the market for a new one, and have been shopping around some.

size wise been looking under 6 gallon if possible, wet / dry option is must, good suction, And hate to say something on the quiet side if possible.

has anyone used or have feedback on one of those Home Depot bucket head vac’s where you use a 5 gallon bucket?

ready ... set ... go!
Bucket heads are horrible unless using for something small. Highly doubt its capable of vacuuming the average dirty interior of a car.
Perfect for saw dust, lol.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Same here, I have a ~25 year old Crapsman, I want to say around 8 gallon and maybe 3hp, that sucks the carpet off the floor, just keep the filter clean, which is simple to do in comparison to the bigger Shop-Vac I have at the other house.

Looks exactly like this;
img.axd

A couple years ago, we were having a garage sale and this was up on a shelf (out of the garage sale area) and I had someone want to buy it. :D

Spectragod

Addict
Oct 13, 2010
Dayton Ohio

What I bought, their website has a “lot” of different styles and price points, quality stuff.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info