• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Shop in Rockford area???(COBRA)

Black Mamba

THE HUSTLA'
Mar 27, 2005
Hey SVT,
I've got a 98' Cobra in great condition overall but the most important aspect is having a few problems (engine) The motor needs some attention and at this point I'm still unsure of the extent of the overall damage but from the way it sounded the last time it ran it aint' good! (knocking etc...) Has anyone used a shop in the area and had great results? This car has under 50,000 miles and is in great shape (Florida car) But I'd love to have it up and running asap...I just moved back up here and would like to have this situation resolved by a reputable shop so any input would be greatly appreciated! :headbang:

Bob_Kurgan

Flyin_Hawaiin
Feb 16, 2005
maniak said:
eurotech.

bob kurgan works out of this shop. i think they would be able to do the motor work for you.

thanks for the vote of confidence!!! I would love to recommend Eurotech to handle this (as im sure josh would as well), but I know greg is over-freaking-whelmed at the moment.. they are 1 month out on work and greg is having surgery on his knee (jet ski accident in mexico a few weeks ago)... so, id have to say we couldnt get it done in a timely manner!

O

oohsoobad2

Im also in Rockford. There are a few good places I know in Belvidere, if you can get you car there.

Sipes Auto is probably the biggest. They know their stuff and do quality work, including my rear end build. They are Chevy drag racers so you'll take some shit when you say Ford, but they will treat you right.

There is also a place called Johns Pit Stop, he did alot of work for me and my friends car back in the day. He does good work at a decent price.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info