SHOOTING sunday 10/4

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
Willow slough!! Haven't been there in a while and I need to test out the new beretta. It's a bit far for you guys but if you want to meet at my house in Crown Point (10 mins from IL border) I can caravan 5 or 6 people in the freestyle and we'll head out there.

I'll be bringin a beretta 9mm, 1911, and a benelli 12 ga for some clay pigeon shooting, you're more than welcome to try any of them out if you bring ammo:biggthump

OP
N20GT

N20GT

Reaction score
Oh BTW anyone that can bring a launcher, that'd help.

skyhighsd

auto mofo
Reaction score
Like I said before will not know for sure until Fri but I really want to come out for this!

VNMOUS1

Light fuse, get away.
Reaction score
Sorry for the highjack, but I was reading about handguns and clays and thought...hmmm, I picked up just the ticket! Snagged a good deal on a Taurus Judge. 410/9LC 5 shot, 3 inch, blued.

I actually picked it up to use in a course I teach, but this just may be the ultimate home defense firearm. So...just wondering how close the clays would have to be in order to hit one with a .410 coming out of a 3 in barrel? :)

Oh...and just in case...I don't actually live IN Chicago. Ya never know who reads the boards.

bj

OP
N20GT

N20GT

Reaction score
LOL that, my friend, would be quite the shot.

VNMOUS1

Light fuse, get away.
Reaction score
LOL that, my friend, would be quite the shot.
Yeah...not one I could make but have you ever seen the trick shot dude with the cowboy guns? Google it. Sick.

bj

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom