SHO front turn signal connector

Cutie_M69

Ooo, Peice of Candy!
Dec 1, 2007
Marseilles, IL
I have a 1995 SHO. I have sable headlights and the correct turn signals. I need the socket for the front turn signal. I need the part that you plug the bulb into and the "power" plug into. I have looked at work (autozone) and ebay but not a dealer yet. I am hoping that someone has an extra one or knows where I can get one. I would go to a bone yard but there isnt one within 45 miles of me. If someone wants to find me one in a yard and mail it to me that works too.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Kimsheadlight.jpg

James

TCG Elite Member
Jan 18, 2008
Auto parts stores carry replacements. Now, you're not going to walk up to the counter and say "Do you have a 1995 Taurus bulb holder?"....that's not going to work.
Go into the generic "do it yourself" parts aisle- they'll have a bulb holder with a rubber mount that will fit an assortment of openings and it'll have a pigtail (wires) on the end. That's the best you're going to get without heading to a junkyard. And it will work fine.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
my car isn't necessarily fast but it is definitely reliable unlike a certain 92 white civic hatch i destroyed or any SHO on the road

Ohhh, someone wants a piece. Getting cocky over beating a nearly stock civic CX :run:.

I'll be out there in a week or so to shut you up first Zack :biggthump:

Also, IIRC, your car only starts like half the time in the cold, Lol.

Jizzums

sweetest bitch
Nov 12, 2007
Warrenville
Real Name
Jamie
Ohhh, someone wants a piece. Getting cocky over beating a nearly stock civic CX :run:.

I'll be out there in a week or so to shut you up first Zack :biggthump:

Also, IIRC, your car only starts like half the time in the cold, Lol.

That sounds more like my car.
I've only heard of his car not starting once.

And, I still want a piece, i'll show you!

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
That sounds more like my car.
I've only heard of his car not starting once.

And, I still want a piece, i'll show you!

(His O rings were also spraying fuel everywhere IIRC until he replaced them)

I'm antsy as fuck for this sunday when the hatch will take its first trip around the block with its new heart.

I look forward to having some fun with you and Zack soon!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info