Shhhhhhhhhhh

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
With IL proposing an "assault weapons" ban, i figured i'd remind you FIPS what's cool about living in indiana :)

I kid i kid. After over 8 months of waiting, my first suppressor came in. The second pic is just for size reference, this thing is a beast. It's a MATEN .308 that i've had for 4 years. Can't wait to shoot it with the new addition.

Plz ignore the poor trigger discipline

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNUUUUUGNGGGGGGNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHNNNNUUUUUGNGGGGGGNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHNNNNUUUUUGNGGGGGGNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGNNNUUUUUGNGGGGGGNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHNNNNUUUUUGNGGGGGGNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHNNNNUUUUUGNGGGGGGNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGNNNUUUUUGNGGGGGGNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHNNNNUUUUUGNGGGGGGNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHNNNNUUUUUGNGGGGGGNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGNNNUUUUUGNGGGGGGNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHNNNNUUUUUGNGGGGGGNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHNNNNUUUUUGNGGGGGGNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
epic :run:

Assuming the neighbor didn't even know you sent one through the wall :rofl:

willizm

Ho fuckin Ho!
Reaction score
Howdy Neighbor!! Moving to St. John in 3 weeks. Will be looking to get my suppressor tax stamp. Do shops carry suppressors in NWI or is it best to get them online?

OP
N20GT

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
Howdy Neighbor!! Moving to St. John in 3 weeks. Will be looking to get my suppressor tax stamp. Do shops carry suppressors in NWI or is it best to get them online?
Hai! There's a place in valpo, copper creek firearms i think, and an FFL that does it out of his house in Demotte. Super cool dude. I ordered this from JSE surplus and used him for the transfer.

he said he thinks that with how low application rates have gotten, if you buy something now it shouldn't be more than 5-6 months. However the vegas shooting might change that if people panic buy suppressors

I'm really tempted to order another one for my ar15 (which isn't even finished yet) but we'll see. $5-600 suppressor + $200 stamp + $75 transfer is a hard pill to swallow. I was waiting for the HPA but that's basically dead now

VenomousDSG

Smells own farts
Reaction score
Damn, almost $1000 OTD for just a metal tube is a hard pill to swallow indeed.

Thanks government!

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
Can't wait to test this in my back yard

How about it my fellow tooth less hooosuer

wombat

Donating Member
Reaction score
Ugh that trigger discipline... :wtc:

:wackit: on the BBS though!

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'll shoot it one handed and still get on target better

willizm

Ho fuckin Ho!
Reaction score
Hai! There's a place in valpo, copper creek firearms i think, and an FFL that does it out of his house in Demotte. Super cool dude. I ordered this from JSE surplus and used him for the transfer.

he said he thinks that with how low application rates have gotten, if you buy something now it shouldn't be more than 5-6 months. However the vegas shooting might change that if people panic buy suppressors

I'm really tempted to order another one for my ar15 (which isn't even finished yet) but we'll see. $5-600 suppressor + $200 stamp + $75 transfer is a hard pill to swallow. I was waiting for the HPA but that's basically dead now
I may pick your brain on that once I'm moved in. I have a 300blk pistol I've put together and really want to shoot subsonic suppressed so would like to talk to people that know suppressors better. Unfortunately nobody I know in Illinois would consider it since they are illegal here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom