Disney+ She-Hulk [Disney+]

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Also, it feels definitely not as tight as infinity wars saga. Like it's almost piece mailed. Plus, we're running or run out of A level characters (at least done yet) and now we're playing with the b squad. It just feels randomized
Avengers WAS the B-Team comic for the longest time, its really only MCU that changed it. Its why Spider-Man and X-Men got movie'd first. Those two were far larger properties before the MCU came around.

Reactions: Maro and sickmint79

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Tonights episode :ROFLMAO:

Wong trying to watch Sopranos and that drunk bitch ruining everything for him :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Also, Wongers
1663589938186.png

1663590105233.png

• Haha
Reactions: IDAFC21

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I’m thoroughly enjoying this show, but the She-Hulk CGI is awful. So inconsistent. It’s distracting.
Yeah, seems way worse than what I would expect from its budget. Its leaps better than the early trailers, but still, the lighting is not right. In some scenes better than others, but She-Hulk always looks like she was composited in, rather than being integrated into the lighting of the set.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Yeah, seems way worse than what I would expect from its budget. Its leaps better than the early trailers, but still, the lighting is not right. In some scenes better than others, but She-Hulk always looks like she was composited in, rather than being integrated into the lighting of the set.

It’s almost like they improved the scenes used in the trailer but left the rest of the show unchanged.

Reactions: FESTER665

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I just can’t get into this show and I’m actually trying to like it, it’s failing at every turn. Is there target audience teenage girls that don’t like comics or superheroes?

It’s just bad.
The problem is the episodes are too short, there is no time to develop ANY story. And they aren't even trying to build any multi-episode arcs.

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
The problem is the episodes are too short, there is no time to develop ANY story. And they aren't even trying to build any multi-episode arcs.
They’re just not trying, full stop.
The only thing I can think of as to why this is even being put out other than new filler content is to MAYBE inject She-Hulk into the storyline for another Avengers movie in the next phase. Just like the comics she’s a second tier superhero whose reason for being is to get a female target audience into the genre.
They are failing at superhero levels with this one and the feminists are going to pull their standard “men don’t like powerful lead women in movies” bullshit.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Finally watched the newest ep. I dont take this show seriously at all and I think thats why Im enjoying it. And I will admit I give this show a lotta leeway just because I would happily watch Tatiana read a phone book

Also they REALLY brought out the Marvel D Listers in this episode ?
In the same boat, just toss it on for the whole what 20-24 minutes the show runs and shut the brain off and dont take it seriously.

Reactions: IDAFC21

Thread Info