Real Name
Mike
Natalie Portman Trippin GIF by MOODMAN
We're done here ?

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I want this to succeed because I love Tatiana Maslany as an actress, but that looks terrible. The CGI is honestly awful. And unless they do something wonderful with the storyline, I don't see this doing well at all.
I saw an interview and they said the budget and timeline for these different series don't allow for the CGI work that the movies get. I am ok with that as long as they continue these series on Disney+. Because it is nice to have things to watch between the movies. As well as get more character development and introduce more characters. See which ones work and test well versus ones that don't. Help tweak the characters or move away from them in the MCU.

That being said, this trailer gives me very low expectations for this series. lol

Reactions: Maro and FESTER665

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
So, they fixed the CGI, the color grading not he skin is closer to "real" and doesn't look like the light source doesn't match any more.

But the tone of the trailer shown still feels hokey. Then again, I thought the same about the Hawkeye trailer and ended up loving that show. So I'll be cautiously optimistic.

I am annoyed at the training montage bits where she just does it better than Hulk seemingly immediately. Thats too Rey Skywalker for me.

Thread Info