đź”– Deals sharp 1080p lcd 60" tv 699 @ bestbuy.

hellraiser319

Hellraising since 1986
May 17, 2010
West Bend, WI
Most of these deals are for discontinued or old models...doesnt make them shitty units tho.

This. In some cases, may be last year's models on some product, other cases, the Ford model vs the Lincoln model for lack of better words, ie fewer HDMI, 1 less set of pre-outs, or it doesn't have an aircard built in. Coffee makers on the other hand, some of those are cheap foreign made timebombs... lol

Not true. Credit cards can help your credit score a shit ton. Only if you have a lot of available credit that doesn't get used... Shows you are responsible

If you are responsible using it. READ EVERYTHING, I'm not going to say where, but I got effed over by a major retailer card, took the x months financing, thought i paid it off in the x months, got charged about 60% of the purchase price of the item in deferred interest. The credit card's explanation of what happened? It all goes to highest interest purchases first, and the 0% financed items, those = lowest priority. If you pay it off, fine, if you have other balances, see if their are other options like double RZ points for example....

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
5 credit cards seems a little excessive to me.

I'm a firm believer in having two credit cards. If you need more than three, there is something wrong.

It works for some... If you're a points junky you tend to have a lot. I have a British Airlines card that I only got because I got 100,000 signup bonus after $10,000 in spending (a 2 person round trip ticked to Hawaii cost 48,000 points to give an example of the value), an American Express card that I got 75,000 points after $10,000 worth of spending, and then my Amex Platinum which is just awesome regardless of signup bonus, but I got 50k for that one too and the list goes on.

If you spend a lot of money on cards then it's nice to balance purchases against due dates. One of my card's billing cycle ends tomorrow which means if I make a purchase on it tonight the money is due in 2 week but another card's billing cycle was 2 days ago which means any purchase I make isn't due for 5 weeks. As far as juggling inventory expenses, that's some pretty awesome flexibility.

Prevent

ilikemtb999 is my friend
Jun 29, 2009
I just bought this

LG 47" 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV 47LS4500 719192584457 | eBay

Took me 2 hours of research/deciding to bite the bullet. I've been happy with my current tv a 37" LCD 1080p 60hz 37LD450 is the model # IIRC, 37" looks big in my bedroom, but I think 47" will work just as well. Only problem the rear HDMI port doesn't work. I decided I needed a new TV because it's bigger LED-LCD, 120hz and would have 2 working HDMI ports now i don't have to keep switching off. Plus while the picture on the current tv is definitely HD and 1080p It.s only 100,000:1 vs the new at 4,000,000:1 Should get it wednesday. give it a whirl.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info